This job is no longer available
Commercial HVAC/R contractor seeking an Application/Sales Engineer to perform journeyman level engineering, calibration, maintenance and repair of a variety of electric and electronic control equipment.
- Engineer, modify, inspect, test, calibrate and repair a variety of electric and electronic equipment including such hardware as DDC controllers, analog sensors, digital switches, and relays by interpreting control diagrams, manufacturer specifications and written and verbal instructions.
- Design and sell integrated Building Automation Systems. Assist customers by answering questions on HVAC systems, Trane products, and system application alternative, BAS, installation, operation, maintenance, and problem resolution.
- Conduct formal presentations and training sessions with customer groups.
- Assist in planning and lay out work to install new systems in accordance with control diagrams.
- Monitor and calibrate building control systems to achieve better operation and energy efficiency.
- Troubleshoot system problems and determine cause of malfunction or systems failure.
- Analyze building heating and cooling system and confer with engineers and Energy Control Specialist on development of preventive maintenance schedules.
- Provide technical guidance and direction to controls and or service technicians in troubleshooting and/or repair procedures.
- We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package including: health, dental, life, disability, profit sharing, 401K, vacation and holidays.
To apply send resume or applications available at our office or website:
SCR, 604 Lincoln Avenue NE, St. Cloud, MN 56304
Please Click Apply Now to Email Resume