Cardiocom is an award-winning leader in cutting-edge telehealth solutions, medical software and nurse call center services located in Chanhassen, Minnesota. With a client roster that includes some of the largest home health groups, health plans, hospitals, physician groups and coordinated care companies in the nation, Cardiocom is positioned to revolutionize this fast-growing industry. Take the next step in your career! Join a progressive, dynamic and vibrant company that’s on the leading edge of telehealth. We look forward to hearing from you.
As a result of our dynamic growth, we have outstanding opportunities for a full-time Manufacturing Engineer in our Manufacturing Department. We are looking for an enthusiastic professional who can help improve product quality and efficiency in manufacturing. If you thrive in an innovative, fast-paced, team oriented environment, Cardiocom can offer you the opportunity for a successful career.
- Design and improve current manufacturing lines.
- Design test equipment and test software for manufacturing lines.
- Manage and reduce line defects.
- Write test and manufacturing line documentation.
- Write manufacturing line validation and verification documentation.
Research and Development
- Handle all activities for the transfer of new products from engineering to manufacturing.
- Bill of Material creation/scrubbing.
- Specification release/documentation.
- Work instruction release.
- Design History File management.
- Device Master Record management.
- Device History Record management.
- New component sourcing.
- Replacement/Obsolescence component sourcing.
- Component validation and verification.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering related field
- 5+ years in experience in a GMP and ISO environment working with electronic device manufacturing is required
- .NET Programming and Database experience required
- Solid works experience required
- C coding experience a plus
- Electronic PCB and device experience
- Excellent time management, writing and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Proficiency in MS, Word & Excel
- Positive attitude
Salary, Benefits and Other:
- Salary based on experience
- 401K, flex spend, life and PTO
- Excellent opportunity for growth and advancement
Please send your resume and salary requirements by clicking apply now
For more information on Cardiocom and its services, call (888) 243-8881 or visit www.cardiocom.com
Local candidates only please.
Keywords: QA, quality, medical device, manufacturing, quality assurance, engineering, engineer