Project Manager Associate
This job has now expired
The Project Manager Associate is educated and/or experienced in project management processes.
This position supports project management activities for multiple or large projects through facilitating the execution of key project management processes, being responsible for monitoring and maintaining key project deliverables, and providing training and support to project team members in the use and application of project management methodology, templates, and tools.
1. Organizes and maintains projects’ deliverables
2. Monitors, schedules, and facilitates project milestone reviews
3. Monitors and maintains processes for key project tracking efforts: issues, risks, decisions, project change requests, purchases, time reporting, expense reporting
4. Assists with the execution of project communications and reporting
5. Participates in Project Management meetings for purposes of drafting meeting minutes
6. Facilitates project staffing activities including new team member orientation, vacation and training schedules, roll-offs
7. Provides user training and support for project methodologies including processes, templates, tools
8. Sets up and maintains electronic project management plans and resource management plans
9. Performs tools maintenance for tools including, but not limited to MS Project Professional, MS Project Web Access, MS Project Server, and Project Templates in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
Performs other program and project management support and administrative activities as
Bachelors Degree or 4 years directly related experience or any combination of post-secondary education and directly related experience totaling 4 years.
CAPM Certification encouraged.
2 year of experience working on an IS project preferred
Demonstrates strengths in organizing and prioritizing work, communicating both orally and in writing, attentiveness to important details, and applying processes and controls.
For more than 100 years, Fairview has been improving the health of the communities we serve. We have grown into one of Minnesota’s largest nonprofit organizations. Today, we are more than 20,000 employees providing exceptional care and leading health care innovations that will sustain us into the future.
We partner with one of the nation’s top research and teaching facilities - the University of Minnesota and its Academic Health Center. Our partnership is a national model that enables us to provide breakthrough medicine to our patients.
Our caregivers and leaders are re-envisioning patient care during a time of transformational change in health care. From ground-breaking care models in our primary care facilities to unique collaborative relationships with payers and employers and implementation of new technologies, we’re committed to improving the overall value of our clinical quality and experience for our patients as we reduce the cost of care.
We are hospitals, clinics, home care, hospice, rehabilitation, pharmacy services and much more. To the communities we serve, we are known as a healthcare leader, community partner and trusted advocate. As an employer, we nurture the teamwork, passion and excellence needed to deliver our promise of exceptional care to our patients.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits to fit your life.
See current job openings and apply online at:fairview.org/careers