This job is no longer available
Top Talent Solutions is now seeking a Brown & Sharpe machine operator in Brooklyn Center on 2nd shift.
· Set up and operate B&S screw machines to machine metal bar stock, following specifications and applying knowledge of machine operations.
· Adjust and change tooling as needed.
· Follow daily maintenance procedures and document.
· Inspect parts in-process to insure customer requirements.
· Assist all other operators in the department to ensure safety, quality and on-time delivery.
· Keep department safe, clean and organized.
· Adhere to all safety, ISO/TS policies and report violations to manager.
· Participate in all company training.
· High school diploma plus three to five years directly related experience.
· Maintain good communication with department lead.
· Maintain a positive working environment within all departments.
· Work at a fast pace and able to adjust to meet customer demands.
· Basic computer skills.
· Forklift license.
Requires the use of hand tools, and machine tools. Protective earplugs, glasses, and steel-toed shoes/boots are required during the performance of this job.
Top Talent Solutions offers immediate placements for temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions in all industries – from light industrial to administrative, and everything in between. But, we go a step further to offer you the personal touch that’s missing from so many other employment firms. Locally owned and operated, with multiple locations throughout Minneapolis and St. Paul, Top Talent Solutions works with nearly 1000 of the top companies in the region – from small businesses to national corporations. Our vast network allows us to build the strategic partnerships that, ultimately, you will benefit from.
Top Talent Solutions is in Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer