This job is no longer available
Element Data Group, a Managed Services IT Company, is seeking a full-time energetic IT Professional to join our expanding company. Element Data Group provides IT consulting expertise to law firm clients primarily located in the downtown Minneapolis area. Responsibilities include managing & maintaining clients' technology, monitoring & configuration of our data center environment, and management of standalone, hosted & Exchange deployments. In addition, client help desk support will be required as needed. Position requires a dynamic and skilled individual with proven ability to provide outstanding customer service and build solid, lasting client relationships. The ideal candidate will be warm and friendly and love to share knowledge with our clients. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong mix of technical capabilities, a proven ability to develop and maintain customer relationships, direct law firm experience, as well as a "can do" attitude.
- IT Professional with 5+ years experience.
- Experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices.
- Very strong understanding of networks.
- Outstanding people skills, self-motivated, positive influence individual.
- Needs to be a team player, ability to work after hours as needed.
- Desire to help at all levels: desktop support to data center support.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities; self-started with a history of initiating, leading and completing projects.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Strong hands-on hardware and software troubleshooting experience.
- Absolute attention to detail.
- Very strong customer service and communications skills are required.
- Microsoft Certification required.