Supervisor, Warehouse/Materials (Mahtomedi, MN)
Responsible for maintaining accurate inventory at warehouse sites. Ensures the physical safety of inventory and the immediate use of materials and equipment for in-house and contract technicians. Manages the accuracy of inventory to set policy and procedure guidelines. Identifies operational deficiencies and develops and implements procedural changes accordingly. Oversees physical inventories and CPE serial audits. Manages and controls budget expenses. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
West Division, Twin Cities Region
- Oversees the hiring process and provides direct supervision for the day-to-day activities of Warehouse personnel including training, team building, scheduling, support, performance reviews, and corrective action.
- Coordinates all shipping/receiving functions including proper packing, preparing packing lists, contacting shipping companies, receiving deliveries, proper routing of packing slips, and accurate intake of material.
- Enforces proper inventory procedures and ensures timely transactions by Warehouse personnel. Manages flow of inventory both in and out of warehouses. Conducts regular physical inventory of all parts in warehouse and prepares and submits reports to management and various departments.
- Manages the physical security of inventory assets, materials, and equipment within limits set by senior management. Supervises the issuing of materials and equipment to authorized personnel upon receipt of proper documentation, and takes appropriate action when material theft is suspected.
- Guides and implements safety and health programs to assure safe and healthy working conditions and compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Oversees facility maintenance including PHH updates, maintenance of all vehicles, regular building maintenance, emergency repairs, obtaining quotes, and managing vendors.
- Assists with projects and material versus project yields. Manages and controls expenses. Supports budgetary needs for projects and departmental capital.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Training and/or experience related to production, computer skills, and lean manufacturing Required
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
- A leader who is energized by and encourages teamwork and employee engagement
- Self-motivated, results oriented leader
- Strong computer skills
- Critical thinking and analytical problem solving skills
- Curious self-learner
Apply online by using the Apply Now button.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.