This job is no longer available
Date of Appointment: Aug. 21, 2012-May 16, 2013
Responsibilties: Teach introductory accounting courses as needed, perform advising duties, and participate in committee and project work at the department, school, and university levels.
· Master’s degree in accounting from an AACSB accredited school, or
· MBA from an AACSB accredited school, and
· CPA or CMA certificate in good standing
· Willingness to contribute to student growth and development
· Evidence of demonstrated ability to teach and work effectively with students, departmental colleagues, and others in the university and business community
· Evidence of demonstrated ability to teach and work with persons from culturally diverse backgrounds.
· Ph.D. from an AACSB accredited school
· Teaching experience in accounting and teaching evaluations
· Teaching experience at a four-year institution
· Professional accounting experience
To apply for this position, please continue the process via this website or directly at: http://agency.governmentjobs.com/stcloudstate/default.cfm.
Application Review begins April 20, 2012; position is open until filled.
A complete application will include the following:
· Cover Letter
· Resume/Curriculum Vitae
· Contact information for three (3) current, professional references
· Copies of official Transcript(s) (undergraduate/graduate/PhD)
Search Committee Chair – Amy Fredin, Assistant Accounting Professor
St. Cloud State University is committed to excellence and actively supports cultural diversity. To promote this endeavor, we invite individuals who contribute to such diversity to apply, including minorities, women, LGBT, persons with disabilities and veterans. St. Cloud State University is a member of Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System.
NOTICE: In accordance with the Minnesota State Colleges & Universities (MnSCU) Vehicle Fleet Safety Program, employees driving on college/university business who use a rental or state vehicle shall be required to conform to MnSCU's vehicle use criteria and consent to a Motor Vehicle Records check.
*Employment for this position is covered by the collective bargaining agreement for the Inter Faculty Organization which can be found at: http://www.ifo.org/contract09-11/2009-2011.pdf.