This job is no longer available
Assistant Manager / Sales Professional – Fitness Industry
Orangetheory Fitness in Plymouth is currently seeking a high energy sales professional for our Assistant Manager / Sales Professional position. We are expanding Orangetheory Fitness in the MN market with new locations coming soon so the addition of this team member will help drive this expansion. Our ideal candidate has a proven track record of meeting membership sales goals in the fitness industry and leading a team of people to consistently achieving high performance.
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly sales and membership goals
- Consistent and proactive outreach to invite new guests to try out the Orangetheory workout.
- Execute promotions, community events and studio in-reach to achieve sales.
- Give effective and informative studio tours for new guests.
- Provide leadership and coaching to assist Sales Associates to meet their goals.
- Partner with the Group Trainers to provide exceptional customer service.
- Maintain great relationships with all members to be on a ‘first name’ basis.
- 1-2+ years of fitness membership sales experience with a proven track record of consistently achieving personal sales goals.
- 4+ years of general sales experience in retail, fitness or related field.
- Track record of leadership and coaching other sales associates to accomplish their goals.
- Strong customer service background with the drive to give an “Above and Beyond” experience.
- Ability to work cohesively with others to achieve a fun fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to management with strong organizational skills.
If the above describes you, please send your resume and we look forward to talking to you soon!
Compensation: $35-40,000 per year including base salary plus commissions and bonuses. This is a full-time position with a benefits program including medical, dental and paid vacation time.
Find out more about who we are, what we do, how we got started and watch our video at www.orangetheoryfitness.com.