Assistant Manager for the "Best One Hour Workout in the Country” - NY Times
Orangetheory Fitness is an energizing group interval fitness concept that is sweeping the nation! Join the company with what the New York Times calls the “Best One Hour Workout in the Country”.
Our Maple Grove studio is seeking an enthusiastic, outgoing, and results driven Assistant Manager to join our team and help manage the sales and operations of our fitness studio. Growth opportunities available to General Manager.
As a member of our management team, you will represent the Orangetheory Fitness mission and vision every day. Utilize your professional management background and unique leadership skills to drive success and accountability while motivating and encouraging your team members. Your commitment to going above and beyond expectation will ensure your success in our challenging and rewarding environment!
Primary focus is to drive sales, assist with training and mentoring of sales team, ensure exceptional customer service, as well as meet and/or exceed daily and monthly goals. In addition to high energy and visionary thinking, the ideal candidate will have sales and management experience, a good selling presence and superior customer service skills. If you believe in leading by example, this position is for you!
Specific responsibilities include:
• Manages and coordinates the daily operations of the studio and the daily activities of the sales staff engaged in promoting and selling our services.
• Maximizes sales by building high performing teams, enhancing our brand image in the market, and ensuring a consistent superior customer experience.
• Develops new customer relationships and interacts with existing customers to increase sales and attendance.
• Attains monthly sales, conversion, attendance, and other KPI goals.
• Must have two years previous management experience.
• Must have two years proven sales experience.
• Successfully accomplish daily and monthly sales goals.
• Plan and participate with outreach events.
To learn more about our company go to orangetheoryfitness.com prior to applying so you are familiar with the studio hours, concept, and workout we are promoting. To apply reply to this post and send your resume and briefly explain your fitness, sales, and management background, and your availability. Please list Assistant Manager and your name in the subject line of your email.