Graphic Designer - Northern Suburbs, MN
A Midwest distributor of RV, Marine and PowerSports products seeks a creative, highly motivated, full-time Graphic Designer to support the in-house Graphics Department with catalog production and an assortment of other print and digital projects.
- Execute various projects between print and digital mediums including seasonal flyers, catalogs, advertisements, signage, packaging, e-blasts and web graphics
- Assist in the production of multiple division catalogs, including maintaining spreads, flowing copy and placing images, while adhering to developed brand guidelines
- Collaborate with other designers to develop and produce print materials for themed projects, such as seasonal advertising campaigns and trade show events
- Implement all design change requests and proof as necessary
- Follow-up and follow through with multiple internal departments to effectively meet deadlines
- Proven technical ability in Adobe Creative Suite 5 (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Acrobat) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) on a PC platform
- Must be a quick study in learning new processes
- Capable of prioritizing a high volume workload and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of printing processes with the ability to set up files for digital printing and press
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) in Graphic Design, or related field
- A minimum of 2-years experience in print production
- Candidates must exhibit strong organization and communication skills, as well as a sense of personal responsibility, and an attention to detail
Please be prepared to submit either digital samples or show a portfolio of your work. You may click on the "Apply now" button to email a cover letter and resume.