This job is no longer available
Support Operations Associate
Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN
Alarm.com offers rapid advancement opportunities for candidates who perform at an exceptional level as well as the opportunity to work closely with mid to senior-level management across multiple departments within the organization.
The Support Operation Associate’s primary job responsibilities include:
- Providing technical support for our authorized dealers and distributors, product testing, hosting webinar trainings, and quality assurance.
- Developing and/or revising of products and technical support documentation.
- Collecting troubleshooting data, entering the information into the company’s support system, and tracking the follow up process.
The Support Operations Associate is expected to become an expert on all Alarm.com product lines and will join the most rapidly expanding group within the Alarm.com team.
- How Alarm.com works – You will acquire this knowledge by attending in house training sessions and setting up a complete Alarm.com system.
- Knowledge of the security industry, Alarm.com business model, marketing messages, and how we interface with the Alarm.com Dealers – All of this information will be provided in detail to the Support Operations Associate.
Alarm.com offers rapid advancement opportunities for candidates who perform at an exceptional level as well as the opportunity to work closely with mid to senior-level management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as phone-based support skills, are essential.
- A self starter who is able to operate independently, but also work successfully on a team when required.
- Strong people skills; natural customer service orientation and disposition.
- Strong technical/computer skills (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and commitment to meet deadlines.
- Interest in technology (although prior related technology expertise is not required)
Alarm.com, founded in 2000, is the industry leading technology provider of interactive security solutions. Through advanced wireless monitoring, mobile and web-based services, and a proven hosted services platform, Alarm.com helps protect hundreds of thousands of residential and commercial customers throughout the United States and Canada. Alarm.com’s products and services are offered exclusively through a network of over 2,500 licensed and authorized Security Dealers. Alarm.com’s headquarters is located in Vienna, VA. For more information, visit www.alarm.com.
WHY WORK FOR ALARM.COM?
- Make an immediate impact.
- Collaborate with outstanding people
- Gain well-rounded experience
- Work with the latest technologies
- Focus on fun! Alarm.com places high value on our team culture. We host team outings, events, and an annual corporate retreat. Our office environment is friendly, open, interactive and casual.
Alarm.com offers competitive pay and benefits including a wide choice of healthcare options with generous company subsidy, a health savings account option with company contribution, 401(k) with employer match, paid holidays and paid time off increasing with tenure, paid maternity and paternity leave, company paid STD/LTD and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a casual dress work environment.
Alarm.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer
TO APPLY: Please email cover letter and resume to COCAREERS@ALARM.COM