This job is no longer available
We are looking for a Field Service Manager to proved technical support in regards to troubleshooting and repairing equipment and attending to general service issues. This individual will provide support via telephone, e-mail, and occassional on-site visits.
- Should have strong background in mechanical and electrical troubleshooting. - Applicant must have personnel management background, and be able to manage Field Service Technician staff.
- Will perform scheduling of service work and work with sales force to support customers service needs.
- Will be responsible for documentation of service work including schedules, expense reports, order forms, etc.
- Must have good communication skills to be able to work directly with customers in regards to managing their service needs.
- Must be able to develop ideas and action items to improve Field Service offerings, and manage approved items through to completion.
- Infrequent travel will be required to observe filed service issues first hand, and evaluate Field Service Technicians performance.
- Above average computer skills are a must. Applicant should be proficient in Excel, MS Word, Power Point, and have the ability to be trained in company Sales Management software.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.