EDI Support Analyst
SetSight (www.setsight.com) is a browser-based SaaS application used by suppliers and supplier brokers to assist in supply chain, sales, and category based analytics with their retailer clients. SetSight provides tools for our clients to collect and analyze chain and store level sales and supply chain information to help them
- Improve sales forecasts
- Reduce out of stock issues
- Quickly identify exception based sales trend:
We are located in downtown Minneapolis and looking to for a proactive person with the ability to self-prioritize, problem solve, and work with deadlines to join our client service team. The company atmosphere is fast moving, and we pride ourselves on being able to address and solve complex data related issues for our clients.
A cross functional position that serves our clients by providing ongoing product and service information, and resolving ongoing user and/or data issues.
- Direct contact with clients.
- Resolve product or service problems.
- Gain understanding of SetSight’s core proprietary products.
- Maintain existing client data including error correction, daily reporting, etc.
- Establish EDI connections via value added networks, AS2 connections, or FTP.
- Ensure proper data mapping into core products.
- Second level product support (conduit between development and client facing).
Successful candidate must live in the Twin Cities area, multiple years of experience with the following are required qualifications:
- Customer service.
- 3-5 years of Retail EDI experience including working with VANs.
- Knowledge of Target’s process and data systems such as IR, Partners Online, and EDI.
SetSight offers a competitive salary and incentive bonus program, other benefits including medical, dental Insurance, and 401K with match.
Please send application via email.