The Customer Account Executive in Minnetonka (May Start Date) is responsible for delivering a superior experience for customers across the West division. Our mission is to anticipate the needs of our customers, offer products and pricing to fit their unique needs, and resolve their issues on the first call. The Customer Care team is focused on optimizing resources to deliver on the Comcast Credo. Ideal candidates will be comfortable working in a metrics-based environment which includes: measured performance, transitional sales rate, retained revenue and maintaining subscriber relationships.
- Elicits and records customer information and inquiries, following prompts from a computerized system. Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and mouse.
- Saves and retains Comcast customers by identifying reasons for request to disconnect and overcoming concerns in an effort to retain customers.
- Develops and maintains up-to-date knowledge of the Company's products, programming, and marketing campaigns in order to effectively sell new or upgraded services. Able to position Comcast products positively.
- Resolves customer complaints/concerns through active listening, empathy, and professionalism. Demonstrates ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers.
- Aligns product and feature benefits, and pricing, to the need of the customer.
- Promotes, recommends, and sells the value of Comcast products and services based on a logical relationship to the customer's needs and interests.
- Meets or exceeds budgeted retention goals for all product lines.
- Demonstrates the ability to meet individual performance goals (KPI/MPS.)
- Demonstrates proficiency in technical troubleshooting of all product lines, with the ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner. Supports other lines of business as call volume dictates.
- Shares successes and new ideas with team members in order to achieve both individual and team goals. Consistently meets or exceeds established goals and performance metrics and achieves overall performance goals of the organization. Maintains and coordinates interdepartmental communications.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, often high-pressure environment, with proven ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset customers.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience Sales/ Customer service experience
- Strong customer service focus
- Call center or similar work environment preferred
- 1-2 years sales experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent phone skills - ability to build rapport and probe for information over the phone
- Desire to sell Comcast products and services
- Professional and respectful demeanor
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance
- Able to work under pressure and handle stressful situations including nervous or angry customers
- Demonstrates sound judgment and the ability to relate well with others
- Ability to work a variety of shifts and overtime as needed
- Comfortable with technical terminology
- Computer fluent - including Windows programs
- Ability to maneuver between multiple screens quickly; multi-task keyboarding experience required
- Ability to type 30 wpm
Use APPLY NOW to apply online today.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.