Director of Coaching - Tri-City Storm Soccer Club
The Tri-City Storm Soccer Club is looking to hire a Director of Coaching (DOC). The DOC will be responsible for 1) developing club-wide educational programs; 2) ensuring the programs are maintained at a high standard that are consistent with the club’s player and team development philosophy; 3) serving as head coach for a select number of teams; and 4) developing soccer in the community. The DOC will work with players of all ages and genders and those with varying levels of soccer skills.
Wage range $35,00-$45,000/year + fringe benefits
- USSF ”B” and “Y” licenses (or NSCAA equivalents) OR ability to obtain the licenses within one year.
- Strong practical coaching and club soccer experience
- Ability to work with youth and adults
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a soccer organization
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong competency with office productivity, player registration, and WWW site management software
Additional desired qualifications
USSF National Goal Keeping License
NSCAA Director of Coaching Diploma
If interested please send resume to HR@tricitystorm.org Resumes will continue to be taken until April 23, 2012 or position is filled.