This job is no longer available
CNC A MACHINIST
Hours: Monday - Thursday
4:00pm - 2:00am
With Lake Region Medical, you’ll find excellence in everything from our products to our environment to our people. With such high standards, Lake Region Medical has become a market leader in the development and manufacturing of medical devices. We invite you to add your expertise to our success.
Perform duties as assigned to complete product as specified by the blueprint and/or router.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Completed 2-year machinist training course with a minimum 2 years machine shop experience or a total of 5 years machining experience.
• Required to have advanced program knowledge
• Knowledge and skill of various inspection equipment used in machine shop to verify product meets customer specifications such as micrometer, calipers, optical measuring equipment and toolmakers scope.
• Monitor machine for tool wear or breakage, change tooling, and make machine adjustments as necessary to produce a quality part
• Perform additional operations such as deburring, cleaning and packaging to satisfy production, quality, and general buisness requirements
• Perform complex set-ups and run production on all products that have a proven program and process. Meet or exceed the production rates and notify supervisor or technicians if rates cannot be met.
Lake Region offers an excellent benefits including the following:
• Full insurance benefits (health, dental, and life)
• 401 (k)
• Tuition reimbursement
• PTO & Immediate Holiday Pay
• Short/Long Term Disability
Qualified applicants, please send resume
or apply in person:
Lake Region Medical
340 Lake Hazeltine Drive, Chaska, MN 55318
Equal Opportunity Employer