The Market Analyst will provide market analysis and mapping support primarily for the Real Estate Department. This associate will perform the duties and responsibilities of the position consistent with the mission and values of Regis Corporation.
• Manage, evaluate, and recommend purchase/subscription/modifications for a wide array of market analysis tools, spatial databases, and all related software.
• Create custom maps using Esri Business Analyst and SCOUT software (Buxton Co.) for approximately 20 Real Estate team members to assist in analyzing their territories.
• Recommend and conduct market analysis (demographic/psychographic/competitive impact/cannibalization) using Esri Business Analyst and SCOUT for the Real Estate team to better understand and define the trade area and sales performance potential.
• Coordinate and direct data transfer with IT to third party software providers.
• Initiate and assign to all impacted stakeholders when competition opens new salons via the Regis Counter Attack software system.
• Support special project assignments (strategic and tactical initiatives) affecting the Companyâ€™s real estate portfolio as well as departmental processes and procedures
• Active participation in select industry trade show events
• Occasional business related travel
• Miscellaneous responsibilities as required
• Bachelors Degree
• Analytical skills, including experience in geography, GIS, spatial analysis/statistics.
• Strong working knowledge of Esri Business Analyst (or similar) and Microsoft Office.
• Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Team player