Program Manager of Hospital Accreditation and Certification
This job has now expired
Allina Hospitals & Clinics is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Mercy Hospital, located in Coon Rapids, Minn. serves the northern metropolitan communities with a full continuum of care and services and has been nationally recognized for its expertise and outcomes in cardiovascular care. With 2,300 employees and 239 staffed beds, Mercy provides inpatient and outpatient services to nearly 140,000 patients each year. It shares its nearly 842-physician medical staff with Unity Hospital in Fridley, Minn.
- Manages overall hospital regulatory accreditation program (CSR model).
- Provides leadership guidance to programs applying for specific certification or centers of excellence.
- Manages Mercy's document process via Compliance 360.
- Collaborates with director on budget preparation and management.
- Baccalaureate degree required (BAN / BSN preferred).
- Masters degree preferred.
- Minimum five years experience in healthcare quality or regulatory accreditation.
- Certification in Healthcare Quality or Healthcare accreditation preferred.
- Management experience in healthcare quality or regulatory accreditation.
- Experience in healthcare quality or regulatory accreditation.
- Experience in hospital program certifications (i.e. stroke, trauma, diabetes, chest pain etc).
- Experience with regulatory accreditation preparation (i.e. CMS TJC), survey readiness strategies and conditions of participation and regulatory standards.
- Knowledge of quality and performance improvement principles and methodologies.
- Leadership competencies: facilitation and communication skills.
- Computer skills: Electronic Medical Record, internet navigation and research, Microsoft Office (including but not limed to Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access).
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Full time (40 hours).
- Day shift.
The city of Coon Rapids is a fast growing community on the Mississippi River just 20 minutes north of Minneapolis-St. Paul, and the metropolitan area's gateway to the northern part of the state. Coon Rapids offers excellent access to highways, dynamic community shopping centers with major retail anchors, and a wide variety of recreational activities including neighborhood and regional parks, a municipal golf course, indoor ice arenas, hiking and biking trails and swimming pools.
- Located 14 miles North of Minneapolis and 20 miles Northwest of St. Paul
- Population = 63,000
- Service area = 413,500
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Hospitals & Clinics is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA