Twin Cities Public Television, a Star Tribune 2011 Top Workplaces Employer, is seeking an entry level full time Production Manager with between 1 – 3 years of direct work experience that will be responsible for ensuring that Minnesota Channel partner projects and other Minnesota Productions are guided through the multi-media production process resulting in quality project deliverables.
The new Production Manager will work within the following areas to ensure compliance and consistency in executing Minnesota Productions work:
Project Planning and Execution:
- Create detailed production plans and secure production resources to ensure all multimedia deliverables are met. Ensure project elements are acquired and edited to create finished programs,
- Check all project elements and red flag any editorial issues as projects approach or are in post production.
- Create project bids that support partner expectations and tpt pricing practices and revenue expectations,
- Ensure project expenses are correctly managed, coded, tracked and reported to keep projects within planned spending parameters.
- Request and issue appropriate contracts and obtain necessary releases.
- Ensure project compliance with contractual commitments, union agreements and tpt internal policies and practices.
The ideal Production Manager applicant would have:
- A college degree. A combination of education and experience may be considered.
- 1-3 years of production management experience or a position of coordination of multiple details in a television production environment.
- Proven track record of success in providing exceptional service.
- The aptitude and willingness to learn and incorporate changing technologies in completion of daily functions.
- Strong proactive and engaging skills.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to successfully handle details with accuracy in a fast-paced, multi-client setting.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a wide variety of personalities and work styles.
- Strong creative problem solving skills.
- The ability to work independently and motivate self to achieve success.
If you possess the necessary direct work experience required of a more entry level Production Manager, please visit our Career Center at http://www.tpt.org/?a=careers to apply online.
Twin Cities Public Television is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer