Existing Agencies Available - Clients Included
Take over an Existing Agency and Clientele - Available locations include:
Rushford, Cloquet, Grand Rapids, Cold Spring, Hopkins, New Hope, Eden Prairie, Elk River/Otsego, Big Lake
State Farm Agency Career
Due to multiple retirements, State Farm Insurance is seeking results oriented individuals who have an entrepreneurial spirit and are driven to take over an existing agency in the Minneapolis/St. Paul market. All openings will include a generous book of business, these ARE NOT SCRATCH insurance opportunities.
If you're tired of working for someone else, frustrated with a lack of career advancement opportunities and have a desire to call the shots, it's time for a change. As a State Farm Agent you will run your own small business offering insurance and financial services products, recruit and manage your sales representatives, lead by example and grow your business within the community. For the true entrepreneur who enjoys sales and management, State Farm can offer you the freedom you desire and the opportunity to be your own boss.
As an Agent, your organization, leadership, communication and sales skills will be your greatest assets. You can expect to hit the ground running and develop a client base through needs based selling and long term relationships. State Farm strives to take the agent-client relationship far beyond the transaction and truly represent a "good neighbor."
You will truly have unlimited income potential and there are even opportunities for growth within the State Farm family. Other benefits of becoming an Agent with State Farm include:
• Salaried 7 to 9 month training program - income is proportionate with your income history ($50K up to $155K)
• $30,000 in signing bonuses
• Full benefits package including health insurance and a retirement plan
• Mentoring and coaching throughout the training period
• One of the highest retention rates in the industry
• Opportunity to represent the #1 Auto and Home Insurer in the United States
• Unparalleled start-up assistance including a book of business
This opportunity DOES NOT require prior experience in sales or insurance.
Like any entrepreneur or small business owner, the Agent will invest in their agency by building a team, initiating marketing campaigns and branding themselves. The Agent must be able to drive production, retain customers, grow their agency over time and establish relationships in the community. Our successful agents come from a variety of backgrounds; however they all possess the following characteristics:
• Entrepreneurial spirit with the desire to own/operate a successful small business
• Self-motivated and driven to achieve goals
• Passionate about people and the State Farm value proposition
• Excellent leadership skills and decision making abilities
• Financially stable and solid credit standing
For immediate consideration, please click Apply now or Fax your resume to: (651) 365-9348