Clinical Program Manager (RN or LPN)
Cardiocom is an award-winning leader in cutting-edge telehealth solutions, medical software and nurse call center services located in Chanhassen, Minnesota. With a client roster that includes some of the largest home health groups, health plans, hospitals, physician groups and coordinated care companies in the nation, Cardiocom is positioned to revolutionize this fast-growing industry. Take the next step in your career! Join a progressive, dynamic and vibrant company that’s on the leading edge of telehealth. We look forward to hearing from you.
As a result of our dynamic growth, we have outstanding opportunities for a full-time RN/LPN Clinical Program Manager. We are looking for enthusiastic professionals with excellent clinical training skills to join the Cardiocom Team! If you thrive in an innovative, fast-paced, team oriented environment, Cardiocom can offer you the opportunity for a successful career.
- Lead and facilitate hardware/ software training courses for end users
- Act as key clinical resource to internal and external customer facing departments
- Conduct and organize routine trainings and competency exams for internal and external customer facing departments
- Travel to client sites to identify opportunities for software/hardware enhancements
- Work as part of the government services management team to develop relationships with key decision makers
- Maintain training videos and support materials
- Attend hardware and software development meetings to add client and clinical input
- Minimum of five years of clinical training experience
- RN or LPN required
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and follow through on all projects to completion
- Quick learner
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate by phone, email, and fax
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Familiarity with working in a high-volume fast paced environment
- The ability to be flexible with work demands and priorities
- Ability to pass a Department of VA Affairs Security Clearance
- Up to 25% Overnight Travel Required
Salary, Benefits and Other:
- Salary based on experience.
- Cardiocom offers a dynamic team environment with a great benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, flex spend, life and PTO.
- Excellent opportunity for growth and advancement.
Please send your resume and salary requirements by clicking apply now.
For more information on Cardiocom and its services, call (888) 243-8881 or visit
Local candidates only please.
Keywords: Program Management, Telehealth, Clinical Account Management