This job is no longer available
Date of appointment: August 21, 2012 – May 16, 2013
Responsibilities: Teach Managerial Finance and possibly Real Estate courses as needed, perform advising duties, and participate in committee and project work at the department, school, and university levels.
*Employment for this position is covered by the collective bargaining agreement for the Inter Faculty Organization with can be found at: http://www.ifo.org/contract09-11/2009-2011.pdf.
Qualifications and experience:
· Doctorate or M. S. Finance or Real Estate (or MBA) from AACSB International accredited school.
· Demonstrated interest or ability in teaching managerial finance and other finance/real estate courses.
· Evidence of ability and commitment to conducting research or scholarly achievement in finance consistent with AACSB-International accreditation, at the Assistant Professor level.
· Willingness to contribute to student growth and development.
· Willingness to provide service to the university and community.
· Evidence of demonstrated ability to teach and work with persons from culturally diverse backgrounds.
· Candidates with experience in teaching undergraduate finance courses in a four-year institution
· Teaching experience in finance or real estate with evidence of effective teaching (teaching evaluations)
· Professional experience in finance or real estate
Application Procedures: To apply for this position, please continue the process via this website or directly at: http://agency.governmentjobs.com/stcloudstate/default.cfm.
Application Review begins May 2, 2012; position is open until filled.
A complete application will include the following:
· Cover Letter
· Resume/Curriculum Vitae
· Contact information for three (3) current, professional references
· Copies of official Transcript(s) (undergraduate/graduate/PhD)
Search Committee Chair – Partha Gangopadhyay, Professor of Finance
St. Cloud State University is committed to excellence and actively supports cultural diversity. To promote this endeavor, we invite individuals who contribute to such diversity to apply, including minorities, women, LGBT, persons with disabilities and veterans. St. Cloud State University is a member of Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System.