This job is no longer available
Do you like performing audit-related work but don’t like to travel? Looking for an opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way to an organization with a strong reputation but still maintain a work/life balance? Join the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis’ Audit Department.
Responsibilities include: Performing financial and operational audits; identifying and documenting the internal control structure, testing for compliance with controls, and providing written recommendations, as appropriate; acquiring and applying a general knowledge of assigned liaison areas and/or general information technology and communication concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education and audit-related experience.
- 0-2 years of audit or related experience. (2 or more years required for the Auditor level.) If no experience, college internship in related field is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and attention-to-detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
Excellent benefits include 3 weeks of annual vacation, 10 paid holidays, immediate eligibility in a matched 401(k) plan with 100% employer matching contribution on employee contributions up to 6% of salary, defined benefit retirement plan, medical, dental, short-term disability benefits, domestic partner benefits, tuition assistance, on-site fitness center. Casual business attire everyday!
Interested applicants must apply on-line by April 18, 2012. Use the Apply Now Button to be directed to our website.