This job is no longer available
Globe Education Network (GEN) is a consortium of colleges and universities committed to providing career-focused education that assists their students in reaching their career and life goals. GEN's consortium includes: Broadview University, Globe University, Institute of Production and Recording, Minnesota School of Business, and Minnesota School of Cosmetology. With locations in Idaho, Minnesota, South Dakota, Utah and Wisconsin, this position offers an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and growing university.
Globe Education Network’s Online campus located in Richfield, MN is seeking an individual interested in becoming an Admissions Representative. This position will provide potential students with the information necessary to make an informed decision about our programs and our school. For students that make application, the Admissions Representative will assist them with the steps necessary to start school and attain their education goals. The Admissions Representative will demonstrate understanding of the school's philosophy of truly caring about students and providing excellent customer service to potential and enrolled students.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to
· Understanding the objectives, requirements and content of all programs offered by the college in order to make a complete and factual presentation to prospective students and other interested parties
· Ensure individual efforts successfully impact the attainment of department and campus business review metrics
· Accurately record all student activities and communications with CampusVue
· Address inquiries from persons interested in knowing or receiving information about educational programs offered at the college within 24 hours
· Assist all potential students through the application process and ensure that the application file is complete. Representatives are expected to keep in contact with newly enrolled students to provide them with information related to their program of choice to ensure a smooth transition to active student status
· Associate’s degree required
· Three years customer service experience and/or sales experience preferred
· Good computer and phone skills required
· Ability to provide organization, attention to detail, multi-task and timely follow up
· Must be self-motivated and goal-oriented with a competitive and driven focus to succeed
The Globe Education Network of colleges and universities offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) and tuition assistance.
Globe Education Network supports a diverse workforce and is an Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve. Background screening will be conducted on final candidate as part of the hiring process. Employment relocation packages are not available. HE# CB#