Resident Services Director
Since 1955 Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS) has been providing the best in housing, care and services for older adults. As an integral part of service, we are guided by:
The mission of Presbyterian Homes & Services is to enrich the lives of older adults through services and communities that reflect the love of God.
Growth & Innovation
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Waverly Gardens in North Oaks is seeking a Resident Services Director to join its team. This position includes working full time business hours and occasional evenings and weekends.
Consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian environment.
The Resident Services Director is responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring services for residents in Housing and Assisted Living consistent with regulations and established best practices. This position will support residents through resident advocacy, service coordination, marketing and admission processes. This position acts as a liaison between management and residents, and assists the Site Leader in campus operations.
The Resident Services Director has responsibility as a member of the site leadership team to participate in the planning and implementation of strategies and programming that assure high quality resident care while achieving short and long-term operational goals and objectives for the site.Qualifications:
- College degree in social work, gerontology, health care administration, human services or related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience in senior housing, service or health care related environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in resident service coordination, resident and family support systems, marketing and community outreach.
- Demonstrated knowledge of social community service delivery systems preferred.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency including Microsoft Office and other common computer programs.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.