Clinic Access Spec IV (Coon Rapids)
Allina Medical Clinic is committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care.
Allina Medical Clinic and their employees serve 463,000 patients, representing more than two million clinic visits at 40 locations each year. Allina Medical Clinic is part of Allina Hospitals & Clinics, a non-profit network of hospitals, clinics and other health care services.
- Responsible to schedule, register, and verify patient information in a call center environment
- Demonstrates positive customer service and quality commitment skills through timely and courteous assistance of all phone calls and positive staff/provider interactions
- Responsible for verifying insurance coverage and eligibility
- 1-2yrs post high school education
- 2-3yrs of clerical/business environment experience, with PC/internet experience
- Private payor knowledge strongly desired
- Customer services
- Typing or computer skills
- Exceptional communication and listening skills with working knowledge of quickly connecting with customers and other employees
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Part-time: 20 hours/week
- Day Shift
- Work Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 3-7pm; & Friday, 1:30-5:50pm
- Non Contract
The city of Coon Rapids is a fast growing community on the Mississippi River just 20 minutes north of Minneapolis-St. Paul, and the metropolitan area's gateway to the northern part of the state. Coon Rapids offers excellent access to highways, dynamic community shopping centers with major retail anchors, and a wide variety of recreational activities including neighborhood and regional parks, a municipal golf course, indoor ice arenas, hiking and biking trails and swimming pools.
- Located 14 miles North of Minneapolis and 20 miles Northwest of St. Paul
- Population = 63,000
- Service area = 413,500
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Hospitals & Clinics is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA