Auto Sales Consultant - Work With The Best
The Luther Automotive Group, the Midwest's largest family owned group of automotive dealerships, has various opportunities for Sales Consultants in their various locations.
YOU can succeed selling vehicles if you have an outgoing and friendly personality, strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport with all types of people.
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with the dealership standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet those goals with the guidance and assistance of the sales manager(s).
- Determining each customer's vehicle needs by asking questions and listening
- Demonstrating vehicles, including going on test drives
- Selling vehicles
- Delivering vehicles to customer and ensure that the customer understands the product features of the vehicle, warranty and paperwork to lay the foundation for customer loyalty
- Introducing the customer to the finance associate and informing the customer that the finance associate will thoroughly explain the extended warranty and other benefits of additional coverage on the vehicle
- Attending weekly sales meetings
- Meeting with the sales manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analysis
- Maintain customer information in a contact management system
- Other duties as assigned
HOURS: Monday through Saturday on a rotating schedule, which may include some evenings. No Sundays. Full time positions offer a great benefits package and professional, ongoing sales training.
REQUIREMENTS: No experience? No problem! We will consider people we believe can be successful selling.
- Outgoing personality, strong interpersonal skills
- Professional, ethical, respectful
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to follow-through
- Proficient computer skills including email
- Some college or college degree preferred
- Current, valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record required
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, verification of social security number and passing a drug test at a certified testing facility.
To apply, provide a cover letter and complete an application by clicking Apply now.