Growing Northern Suburban Company seeks to hire a Staff Accountant.
Advanced Molding Technologies (AMT) provides comprehensive product development, manufacturing and supply chain management solutions for precision molding and assembly. AMT has world renowned customers in a variety of industries. AMT is proudly ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485 certified. We are located in Circle Pines, MN with convenient access to interstate 35W.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast paced environment and have strong multi-tasking skills with great attention to detail. The successful applicant is someone who has a firm understanding of accounting principles and can appropriately apply them to a variety of transaction types. Responsibilities will include accounts payable/receivable transaction processing, journal entry preparation for month end close, preparation of general ledger supporting schedules, bank account reconciliations, payroll processing and benefits administration. In addition, the Staff Accountant will assist the Controller with external audit support, financial statement preparation, management reporting, etc.
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits available including health / dental insurance, 401k, short and long term disability, life insurance. Daily starting / ending times, and actual hours needed may be adjusted for the ideal candidate. This position reports to the Controller.
• An accounting degree (4 year degree preferred), with success in financial accounting courses
• At least one year of experience (3 plus years preferred)
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency with MS Excel and Office
• Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communications skills (customer service oriented)
• Ability to think, speak and act directly with diplomacy
• Professional, mature, self motivated team player who also has the ability to work independently
• Takes initiative and assumes responsibility
• Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Transaction Processing
• Research AR / AP Discrepancies
• Handle customer/vendor calls related to invoices, statements, balances, etc.
• Payroll Processing and HR Benefits Administration
• General Journal Entry Preparation
• General Ledger Supporting Schedule Preparation
• Reconcile Bank Statements
• Some data entry and filing
• Support Controller and President
• Miscellaneous tasks as needed
If you have a background that demonstrates our qualifications and are seeking a challenging opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
• Compensation: $32,000 - $40,000 per year, depending on qualifications.
Apply via StarTribune website
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
NO RECRUITERS, DIRECT HIRE ONLY