This job is no longer available
MDI Achieve Mission: Leveraging Technology to Improve Quality of Life in the Eldercare Continuum.
The future is bright in healthcare and information technology; MDI Achieve combines these two fields for people who want careers that soar. MDI Achieve is the leading provider of software solutions to the eldercare industry. Continuously changing regulations ensure opportunities for skill development and contributing where it counts. Are you ready to change your future? Work for MDI Achieve.
Software Support Analyst
Do you enjoy technology and helping people? Are you quick at learning software and excellent with customer service? Do you enjoy teaching others how to use software?
We have a Software Support Analyst position available in our Eden Prairie office. The day to day routine consists of handling incoming calls from healthcare organizations that need assistance and guidance using our financial software. To be successful you need to be professional on the phone and via email, ability to learn software quickly and have good documentation skills.
If you enjoy technology, have an interest or background in healthcare, and like helping people, then this is a good opportunity for you.
Ideal Skills, Knowledge and Education:
· Demonstrated ability to communicate and create effective documentation, to analyze and troubleshoot with computers, excellent customer service skills, ability to teach others.
· Four year degree in Accounting, Healthcare Administration or related field is highly preferred.
· Two plus years working in customer service, ideally in a call center or helpdesk position
· Work experience in an eldercare facility is highly preferred.
· See our website for more details on careers: www.mdiachieve.com
MDI Achieve offers comprehensive benefits that include: medical insurance options, dental insurance, life and disability insurance, Section 125 Flex Spending Plans, 8 paid holidays, PTO and 401k plan.
Relocation assistance is not available. Must be eligible to work in the USA.