Used Car Manager
The Used Car Manager is responsible for the daily sales activity, managing customer relationships, day-today-management of the Sales Consultant team, and used car inventory.
- Help lead the Buy Happy Sales team through follow-up on the process, assisting with customer concerns, and managing Sales Consultant performance
- Responsible for driving profitability of the used car department – achieving sales goals, pricing of used vehicles, and acquisition of used vehicles.
- Ensuring customer follow-up through day-to-day management of the Sales team.
- Maintain a balanced vehicle inventory.
- Assist the GM in the facilitation of sales meetings, provide on the job training to Sales people, and coordinate vehicle deliveries with the Service Manager.
- Manage the reconditioning of vehicles on the lot and show floor to ensure they meet the highest standards.
Education and Experience:
- College degree in Business Administration, Business Management or a Related Field
- 3+ years of automotive management experience
- Proven track record in desking and closing deals
- Ability to maintain a level of professionalism and maintain confidentiality in sensitive situations.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Attention to detail, organizing and planning