This job is no longer available
Provide finance and insurance services to Morrie’s Automotive customers by verifying sales information; determining financing needs, evaluating customers credit, preparing finance and legal documents, selling products and services, while maintaining a high level of rapport with customers.
- Learning and using the Morrie’s Buy Happy sales process during the first 90-days of training
- Developing relationships with both the internal and external customers to ensure high productivity within the Finance department.aa
- Determine the desire/need for automobile financing through customer interviews and exploration of payment options.
- Work cohesively with the Sales Consultants/Managers to verify the terms of the automobile purchase.
- Determine the customer’s creditworthiness through analysis of credit application, credit reports, etc.
- Partner with lenders through their information systems, conferring with underwriters and loan processors, obtaining stipulations when required.
- Sell additional products and services through a customer needs assessment – i.e. auto insurance, credit insurance, extended warranties, etc.
- Maintain Morrie’s reputation of high customer service by building and maintaining customer rapport; answering questions thoroughly, resolving customer issues, and maintaining a high Customer Satisfaction Index.
- Comply with all federal, state and local regulations.
- College degree in Business Management, Finance, Sales, or a related field
- General math and number skills
- Multi-tasking, while maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Achieved a high level of success in the sales arena