Sales Consultants strive to meet daily, weekly and monthly vehicle sales quotas. Sales consultants assist customers and demonstrate how to operate vehicles, providing test drives, and identifying costs associated with the purchase.
- Providing the Buy Happy experience to all customers who enter the dealership, answering their questions and helping them select a vehicle that fits their needs.
- Explaining product performance, application and benefits to prospects and describing all optional equipment available.
- Keeping up-to-date on new products, features and accessories available and translating them to benefits for our customers.
- Referring closed deals to the F&I Manager.
- Preparing sold vehicles for customer pick-up, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle’s operation features, the Buy Happy promises and paperwork.
- Following up all post-purchase action items including tag/title work,
- Ability to communicate at a high level, both verbally and in writing.
- Organizational and computer skills are required for the position.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Have a valid state driver’s license
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required and a college degree is preferred.