This job is no longer available
We are a busy creative staffing agency with a new, internal opportunity for sourcing and recruiting local creative talent. We are looking for a candidate with recruiting experience, preferably in the advertising/creative and/or marketing space.
- Source and recruit creative, advertising and marketing candidates for a variety of roles with corporate, agency, and non-profit clients; including graphic design/production, web design/development, project and account management, proofreading and copywriting, and more.
- Identify and recruit highly qualified candidates using referrals, internal database, job boards, social media, local associations, universities/colleges, etc.
- Maintain agency social media accounts
- Screen and schedule candidates and assist with managing applicants during application process
- Manage pre-assignment and post-hire documents
- Maintain and update the database as needed and other special projects as assigned
- Consistently exceed expectations of service by following Advent Creative Group’s operational standards, and creative employment solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Communications, Marketing or similar field, or comparable work experience
- Minimum of TWO to FIVE years experience recruiting/sourcing freelancers and FTEs; prefer candidates with experience sourcing advertising, marketing and/or creative talent.
- Experience with various online sourcing mediums and tools, including social media
- Positive and professional ; ability to work under deadlines; ability to multi-task
- Computer proficient; especially with Windows-based systems
- Ability to manage multi-line phone system in busy office environment
- Superior customer service, organizational and time-management skills