This job is no longer available
The Globe Education Network (GEN) system of educational institutions includes: Minnesota School of Business, Globe University, Broadview University, Institute of Production & Recording, Minnesota School of Cosmetology and Benchmark Learning.
The GEN consortium of colleges/universities is committed to providing career-focused education that enables its students to reach their career and life goals. With nearly 30 locations in Wisconsin, Minnesota, South Dakota, Utah and Idaho this position offers an excellent opportunity to join a well-established organization.
The Admissions Consultant is responsible for delivering presentations that create interest in Globe Education Network’s educational mission by attracting students and delivering relevant, quality educational experiences that engage students and lead them to graduation and career success.
- Develop and deliver presentations that would enhance Globe Education Network's brand recognition
- Spend majority of week prospecting, contacting and scheduling presentations
- Meet with students and their families to provide them with the information necessary to make an informed decision about the programs offered at Globe Education Network.
- Work collaboratively and collectively with all campus departments and personnel to ensure a smooth transition as students begin their educational process
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Strong presentation skills
- Customer Service/Sales experience preferred
- Experience working with high school students and/or high schools is a plus
- Some travel required
- Some evenings and Saturdays required
The Globe Education Network of colleges and universities offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) and tuition assistance. Globe Education Network supports a diverse workforce and is an Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve. CB#