This job is no longer available
South Lake Pediatrics is committed to providing quality pediatric care in a professional, family-focused and compassionate environment. We serve the western metro area.
We have three openings for medical assistants.
- Successful completion of accredited MA program.
- Must be x-ray certified to be considered for this position.
- Minimum one year of medical clinic experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Competent with Injection administration.
- Excellent lab and phlebotomy skills.
- Basic life support certification.
Primary Function: Provide the highest quality medical care to patients and support to medical staff in clinic. Escort patients to exam rooms and document history using electronic medical record. Perform laboratory, x-ray, EKG, spirometry, procedures and treatments according to the established clinic protocols and standards.
Fax resume to 952-401-8373 or email email@example.com. Please no phone calls.