Senior Software Designer
Senior level software developer to support the development of Business Application software. Qualified candidate will be required to provide complete software lifecycle support.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain and extend existing development activities.
- Consult with project managers and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems and suggest changes to development activities.
- Design software to fulfill customer requirements.
- Develop software from documented requirements and specifications.
- Find and repair software defects.
- Must be able to work in multidisciplinary teams on various projects.
- Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of C# preferred.
- Knowledge of .Net framework
- Knowledge of SQL
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- Knowledge of Business Systems (Oracle, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics GP or similar) a benefit.
- Ability to analyze data or information to identify the underlying principles, reasons or facts by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- Qualified applicant must have a minimum of an Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field of study.
- Four or more years of Microsoft NAV development experience
- Must be eligible to work in the US. Visa sponsorships not provided at this time.
- Must be willing to learn.
Solution Dynamics is a Microsoft President's Award winner and Microsoft Certified Business Solutions Partner in our 31st year providing application business solutions to mid-sized companies in a dynamically changing business environment.
Solution Dynamics provides world-class business software, the Microsoft Dynamics NAV solution, and professional services to create dramatic value and success for our customers.
Our business is growing and our need for programmers is also growing. As the Dynamics NAV software evolves we are doing the same. New requirements will bring us in the Web Services, Sharepoint, C# and other areas.
We are looking for individuals that want to be part of a growing company. As a new employee you will work closely with the project managers and other programmers to learn the basics of Dynamics NAV and the C/Side programming language.
What Solution Dynamics provides:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Full Time employment
- Training in Microsoft Dynamics NAV