Quality Technician Level III
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary duties and responsibilities of the Quality Technician III consist of but are not limited to:
· Execute day to day requirements of the Level II position description
· Clearly understand and be able to review, monitor, and train best practices as it relates to processes/ procedures impacting product quality and compliance.
· Review live WINSPC data to confirm that processes parameters are being run at optimal levels. Advise Production, Maintenance personnel of issues.
· Review through observation and monitoring of on-line forms and other documents that appropriate checks, line processes, and related procedures (tag timing, material usage records, traceability, and other records) are in compliance with stated methods, specifications and procedures.
· Support LEAN/Process improvement data collection and other efforts as requested by Continuous Improvement Teams.
· Provide problem solving/investigation support to Quality Technicians and Team Leaders.
· Serve as a trainer and resource to plant employees on various quality functions performed during day to day activities.
· Understand product specifications & review with personnel prior to start-ups.
· Investigate and take appropriate actions on incidents where requested by Quality Team Leaders, Engineers or Managers.
· Assist with equipment repair and calibration activities as directed.
· Perform all other duties as assigned by Quality Team Leader.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Associate degree in Quality, Manufacturing or Technical related or a combination of experience and post-secondary education required
· 1-3 years’ experience in a quality verification/troubleshooting role required
· Basic statistics training/use experience
· Proficiency in Excel
· Proficiency in Minitab or similar analytical software
· Receive verbal and written instructions
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently
· Strong attention to detail is required
· Effective communication skills, both written and oral
· Ability to work independently
· Able to maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality