Installation and Service Technicians
General Security Services Corporation, a privately owned 65 year old Minneapolis based Security Company, is seeking Installation and Service Technicians to install and service complex integrated security systems.
- Installation, trouble shoot and maintain integrated security systems including Burglary, Access Control, Fire, CCTV and other related systems.
- Major product lines include, AMAG, Brivo, GE/UTC, Honeywell/Ademco/Silent Knight, Milestone, Exacg, Panasonic, Clinton, DSC and others.
- Installation of systems could range from pulling cable up to programming and training customers on usage of system.
- Installation Technicians: must 1+ years experience installing security systems.
- Service Technicians: must 3- 5+ years experience servicing & maintaining security systems.
- Computer and networking skills a plus.
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have a HS diploma or GED
- Have a clean driving record
- Must have or be able to obtain a MN Power Limited Technician License within 6 months of employment and maintain the license.
- Pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to work in all types of settings: ie new construction, commercial buildings, residential, in all types of inclement weather, some travel required as well as some night and weekend work required.
Pay Rate will be $15.00-$27.00/hour determined based on related experience level
Website Information: www.gssc.net