This job is no longer available
TCR Engineered Components, LLC, a leading value-added manufacturer of highly engineered metal component parts located in Brooklyn Center, MN, has an opening for a Lean Technician. This position participates on the 5S team as a technical support person and provides support for the Maintenance Department activities as needed.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Main duties as part of the 5S team include:
- Fabricate and assemble sheet metal tool boards
- Fabricate sheet metal guards, covers and enclosures
- Fabricate and assemble inspection tables
- Paint finished work
- Fabricate/assemble other items as identified through the Continuous Improvement effort.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures, report all violations, and participate in accident investigations.
- Participate in all company training.
- Other duties as assigned by the Continuous Improvement leaders, Facilities Manager, and Maintenance lead.
Job Qualifications include:
- High school diploma or equivalent, plus one to two years of experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Willingness to participate in continuous improvement projects.
- Experience in a Lean manufacturing setting a plus.
- Very strong background in sheet metal fabrication.
- Maintain good communication with Continuous Improvement leaders, Facilities Manager and Maintenance Lead.
- Maintain a positive working environment within all departments.
- Work at a fast pace and able to adjust schedule to meet customer demands.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.