This job is no longer available
Lead Teacher Infant and Toddler Positions open
Full time positions at Plymouth location
The Goddard School® is an early childhood education center with a Piaget-based curriculum. Instructors develop lessons that are developmentally appropriate and teach children through hands-on, play-centered activities. The goal of every classroom is to inspire a life-long love of learning!
Our staff is made of loving and dedicated teachers who understand each child’s needs. They are highly qualified childhood educators who are able to use their creativity and the Goddard Developmental Guidelines as the basis for unique lesson plans that are brought to life in a fun and imaginative way.
We are accepting applications for Lead teachers in our infant and toddler classrooms.
Lead Teacher daily duties include:
• Developing lesson plans.
• Meeting the individual's needs of the children
• Developing relationships with parents and through open communication.
• Participation in staff and training meetings.
• Creating a warm and nurturing environment.
• Interacting with the children to support play, exploration, and learning.
• Planning and implementing curricular activities that develop self-esteem and social skills.
• Communicating appropriately and professionally with fellow staff.
• Building teamwork and creating a positive work environment.
The Goddard School® is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides outstanding opportunities including:
• Competitive salary
• On-going education and professional development
• Paid holidays and vacation
• Medical / Dental Insurance
Qualified Candidates should have a CDA or AA degree in Child Development and one year of experience or a Bachelor’s degree in Child Development or a related field.