This job is no longer available
Massage Envy Plymouth has a strong existing clientele that continues to grow. To meet our customer demand, we are currently hiring for 2 part-time and 1 full-time massage therapist positions. If you love helping people through massage, are looking for a consistent income you can count on and want to work as part of a valued team, contact us today.
Professional Massage Therapist needed for busy membership clinic. Principle duties include:
• Perform consecutive 50-minute quality massage therapy sessions.
• Design specific sessions based on client's individual needs.
• Promote the health and wellness benefits to clients of receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
• Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude.
• Generate new clientele through promoting member referral and guest pass programs.
• Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
• Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
• Must carry liability insurance.
• Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required.
• Knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
• Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff.
• Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.