This job is no longer available
Massage Envy Uptown has a strong existing clientele that continues to grow. To meet our customer demand, we are currently massage therapists. If you love helping people through massage, are looking for a consistent income you can count on and want to work as part of a valued team, contact us today.
- Greet guests & members in professional, friendly manner and designs a specific massage plan based on the client's needs after reviewing the client intake form with each guest.
- Obtains client's informed consent for massage plan prior to beginning the massage.
- Perform 50 (up to 120 minute if capable) minute quality massage session within their scope of training and utilizing draping protocols.
- Complete accurate and legible client intake notes.
• Creates an excellent experience for guests & members through a present therapeutic touch and friendly attitude.
- Promotes the health and wellness benefits of massage specific to each client and recommends frequency.
- Safeguards client information and confidentiality.
- Executes professional boundaries and does not engage in dual relationships with clients.
- Maintains a professional clean appearance of self and clinic by wearing a clean and pressed uniform, following the table dressing & draping protocols and keeping the therapy room clean.
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Must carry personal liability insurance.
- Must pass background check.
- Completed a minimum of 500 hours of education.
- Understand and believe in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
- Customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management, fellow therapists and sales staff.
- Able to work flexible days and hours.
- Knowledge of various modalities preferred.
- Discounted massages and facials
- Continuing Education Credit reimbursements
- Employee referral Bonus