This job is no longer available
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A WEB DEVELOPING ROCK STAR WITH 2 - 3 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE PROGRAMMING ONLINE SOFTWARE WITH PHP AND SQL LANGUAGES!
- Great compensation and benefits package!
- A fun, open and creative culture!
- An Interactive Media team that creates a positive and welcoming environment and have fun doing the great work they do!
These are just a few things that we are able to offer the new Web Site Developer.
More about the job........
We are seeking a Web Site Developer to develop, create and manage tpt’s corporate web site to:
- attract views to top quality television programs,
- communicate key brand messages,
- support station fundraising efforts, and
- extend the value and reach of tpt’s content.
The Web Site Developer will play an integral part of the Interactive Media Department as he/she:
- develops, implements and manages tpt.org and related websites (including all content, format and functionality) in a way which maximizes value to the user and supports the mission of tpt.
- adapts graphics, text and other content from various sources (internal and external) for use on tpt.org and in web based communications (e.g., e-newsletters).
- creates new content in concert with graphic designers, show producers and other tpt personnel as needed.
- ensures that all web design conforms to tpt and/or PBS brand/graphic standards.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to:
- analyze issues, develops specifications, determines feasibility, estimates cost and time required, and ensures compatibility with I.T. infrastructure (working with I.T. personnel) for new or revised web site features.
- analyze site traffic statistics, identifies issues/trends, and makes recommendations to management on site changes/improvements.
In addition, the experience level to be successful in this position is as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree. A combination of education and experience in may be considered.
- 2 - 3 years of experience programming online software with PHP and SQL languages.
- Exceptional web development skills.
- Strong documentation and training skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional level of customer service and satisfaction, with a wide degree of creativity, flexibility and latitude.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- The ability to successfully handle details with accuracy in a fast-paced, multi-client setting.
If you are a ROCK STAR, please visit our Career Center at http://www.tpt.org/?a=careers to view the position and apply online.