New Market Development Analyst
Health Care that Starts with You!
Join a truly mission-driven organization! Independent, nonprofit UCare is recognized as one of the Minnesota???s leading health plans. We provide more than 225,000 members across Minnesota and western Wisconsin with the health coverage plans and services they need to maintain and improve their health. The innovative coverage we create makes a difference for Medicare-eligible individuals, individuals and families enrolled in Minnesota Health Care Programs, such as MinnesotaCare and Medical Assistance, and disabled adults with special health care needs. UCare is growing in size, membership, products, geographic coverage, and employees. We???re an organization that???s going places. Be part of a team that cares about you, be part of UCare.
The New Market Development Analyst is responsible for tracking, documenting and reporting work efforts and tasks related to business and product opportunities associated with emerging Minnesota health trends and reforms, including the health insurance exchange. Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Assist with implementing potential health insurance exchange products in collaboration with New Market Development Manager and other critical stakeholders.
- Create and maintain detail project plans related to emerging markets and products, following up with task owners on progress and resolution of issues.
- Publish progress reports on assigned projects.
- Assist in analysis and preparation of required business cases and business plans for new markets that drive informed decision-making at multiple levels within the organization.
- Provide support for Exchange subgroups as assigned, including meeting minutes.
- Represent Corporate Strategy in meetings as needed.
A Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, health care, project management or related field is required. One - two years experience in a health plan or other health related organization with a project management experience and/or product management focus is required. Formal project management experience or designations are preferred.
At UCare, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve. EOE/AA
Enter a highly collaborative environment where people are truly engaged, and feedback is valued. You???ll enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, as well as a host of other perks, including a nationally recognized wellness program, and a bright, open, award-winning office space in Northeast Minneapolis???just minutes from major freeways and retail centers.
At UCare, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.