Call Center Senior Leader
This job has now expired
Direct the activities of the Eden Prairie Customer Service organization to optimize customer satisfaction while minimizing operating expense. Lead the team to surpass service goals and improve net promoter and satisfaction scores, while actively modifying business practices to reduce customer calls/complaints. Provide capacity planning, coordinate hiring/staffing, and optimize agent quality and efficiency via supervisor coaching and guidance. Develop and implements collaborative strategies to meet performance objectives for customer service and order taking agents. Modify policies in support of customer experience and efficiency.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Monitor and drive lower transaction costs, increased customer satisfaction, and reduced contact rate with a focus on one-call resolution.
· Ensure all objectives and goals are achieved; policies are improved / implemented to optimize the service, effectiveness, and efficiency of the call center. Ensure plans/staffing are adequate to achieve service levels.
· Collaborate with business partners to resolve customer issues, operational issues, and business activity spikes.
· Identify customer calling trends and react with timely and appropriate action.
· Develop Supervisors and agents via coaching, feedback, tips, guidance to optimize call effectiveness and efficiency. Operate the center with a style that lifts motivation, inspires our customer, and mitigates agent turnover.
· Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers; manage escalated customer complaints and utilize escalations as a coaching opportunity.
· Manage contact center system/reports/metrics to measure and move the overall performance of the Customer Service Team.
· Complete special projects as requested
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· 8-10 years of Contact Center experience
· Exceptional leadership, communication, and motivational skills; Experience in change management and performance management
· Excellent problem solving, multi-tasking, time-management, and decision making skills
· Strong knowledge of industry systems and tools, strong mathematical and forecasting background; Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint