This job is no longer available
Rudolph Community and Care, LLC
Mental Health Professional
Allowing the people we serve to live full, active lives and teaching independence to individuals moving out on their own. Working with individuals with mental illness and/or developmental disabilities. Full and part time positions available.
The goal of the Mental Health Professional is to help the people we serve achieve as much independence as possible. The Mental Health Professional will achieve this through assistance, training, and teaching in some or all of the following:
- Medication administration
- Cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc.
- Managing finances and a budget
- Facilitating socialization activities
- Doing personal cares such as grooming, and bathing
- Housekeeping skills
- Using public transportation
- Additional duties are:
- Thorough and accurate documentation
- Accompanying consumers to activities, or out in the community
- Modeling appropriate behavior at all times
- Ensuring safety and happiness of our consumers
- Assisting our consumers in reaching their goals
- Transporting consumers to medical appointments
- Minimum Requirements:
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Valid Driver's license
- Clean Driving Record
- Insured, reliable vehicle for use at each shift
- Background clearance as required by BCA and DHS
- Bachelor's Degree, CPR/First Aid Certification, and experience in the field are highly recommended
- *Wage: Starts at $12/hr with performance based increases.
*Overnight shifts are also available. Please indicate if you are interested in your response.
Shakopee, St. Cloud, Prior Lake in Minnesota
(*Please indicate which location you would prefer in your response.)