This job is no longer available
Responsibilities: The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining and repairing our production equipment and systems in a safe and efficient manner. The Maintenance Technician is also responsible for facility maintenance. Compliance with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices is required.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical problems and have PLC experience or tech school. Able to work independently, multi task, follow directions and work under supervision. Experience with high and low voltage electrical.
- Ability to install pipe, weld, and PM and maintain the boiler.
- Must have or be willing to get at least a class “b” boiler license within 6 months.
- Must be able to fill out PM paperwork, keep parts and manuals organized and, if needed, help with ordering parts. Must have basic PC skills.
- Demonstrated safety knowledge and practical experience with safety systems.
- Relate well to and provide a professional image and services to all customers. Demonstrated communication skills.
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Be able to stand for majority of shift.
- Be able to communicate effectively including the ability to read and understand instructions.
- Be able to work in high ambient temperatures.
- Be able to perform tasks requiring standing, lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, twisting, climbing of machinery and/or tooling.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- The qualified candidate will need to be available for some off-hours emergencies and should be flexible with schedule modifications. Some overtime required.
- Assist other departments as needed.
- Participate in plant audit and inspection preparation.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Hourly pay rate will be based on applicant’s qualifications.
Land O’Lakes, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Land O’Lakes, Inc. enforces a policy of maintaining a drug free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Please apply in person during business hours of 7:30 am and 4:30 pm Monday through Friday or email resumes to SLJanz@landolakes.com.
Land O'Lakes, Inc.
Purina Animal Nutrition, LLC
3763 117th St. East
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076