Want to go beyond the numbers in your career? Join one of the leading governmental auditing firms in MN!
One of the top 20 CPA firms in the state, Abdo, Eick & Meyers, LLP is actively involved in governmental and nonprofit accounting. We audit over 150 government entities, and believe our experience and approach - from staffing that includes partners and managers, to paperless audit and workflow, to supporting a learning environment - is better than any other firm.
Abdo, Eick & Meyers is committed to providing an environment where employees can continue to grow and develop. We foster a culture of teamwork and work life balance through social & teambuilding events, wellness initiatives and have an excellent time off program including half day Fridays in the summer. We provide a competitive base salary plus bonus plan, insured benefits, 401(k) and profit sharing and other benefits and services.
Will be an integral member or leader of teams performing government and nonprofit audits, including municipal, school district and OMB Circular A-133 audits.
Will prepare all necessary financial statement and related disclosures and reportable conditions letters, with an eye on quality, thoroughness and accuracy.
Paperless audit and workflow, supportive learning environment, welcoming, involved staff.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- CPA or progress towards completion of CPA exam.
- Minimum of 3 years audit experience in public accounting.
- Able to work flexible schedule with frequent same-day travel to client sites.
- Focus on providing superior client service.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.