Multi Modality Radiology Tech
Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Cambridge Medical Center, located in Cambridge, Minn., just north of the Twin Cities metro area, is a large multi-specialty clinic and a 57-bed hospital on one campus. Cambridge Medical Center has 900 employees and 50 physicians. Dedicated to providing patient-centered care in an atmosphere that promotes healing and comfort, Cambridge Medical Center provides services to more than 136,000 inpatients and outpatients each year.
- Perform all CT imaging/procedures, patient screening and prep, start IV as needed, Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Image QC and other related CT duties
- Perform proper entries and records on CT systems
- Prepare patient for CT procedure by accurately assessing the patient's needs and providing education
- Operate CT scanner for data acquisition, reconstruction of images and perform quality control measures to ensure optimal images while maintaining ALARA
- Operate and administer contrast via power or hand injections
- Ability to identify and respond appropriately to possible contract reactions
- Prepare patient data for interpretation by radiologist
- Practice accurate and timely completion of scheduled and unscheduled work to maximize productivity
- Perform general diagnostic procedures and portable exams
- Graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology
- 2 years full-time equivalency in CT (routine body, head, pelvis, spine, angiograms, trauma, etc) preferred with experience also in general x-ray, fluoroscopy, and trauma
- Sufficient knowledge and exposure to exams required by each additional modality must be achieved and performed to standards
- Exceptional patient care
- Good communication skills
- Work independently and as a team
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Computer skills
- Proficiency starting IV's and IV access
- Medical Terminology Required
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Part Time Position (12 Hours/Week)
- Evening/Night shift
- Tentative schedule would be: Sat/Sun/Mon one week, Th/Fr/Sat the next.
The increased population and business growth in and around Cambridge have elevated the community to the status of a 'regional hub' in East Central Minnesota for shopping, services, entertainment, employment and education. Cambridge residents enjoy a community that maintains its 'small town' feel, yet is only 45 minutes from the metropolitan Minneapolis-Saint Paul entertainment and sports venues. The community is surrounded by lakes, rivers, and woods and offers its residents a quiet lifestyle with unlimited recreational opportunities. Education is a priority among the residents who take pride in Cambridge's excellent schools and community college.
- Located 45 miles North of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Population = 7,500
- Service Area = 30,000
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA