Clinical Product Liaison
Health Care that Starts with You!
Join a truly mission-driven organization! Independent, nonprofit UCare is recognized as one of the Minnesota’s leading health plans. We provide more than 225,000 members across Minnesota and western Wisconsin with the health coverage plans and services they need to maintain and improve their health. The innovative coverage we create makes a difference for Medicare-eligible individuals, individuals and families enrolled in Minnesota Health Care Programs, such as MinnesotaCare and Medical Assistance, and disabled adults with special health care needs. UCare is growing in size, membership, products, geographic coverage, and employees. We’re an organization that’s going places. Be part of a team that cares about you, be part of UCare.
The Clinical Case Management Trainer has primary accountability and responsibility for overseeing product training related to Clinical Services for internal staff and external customers, and for the management of positive working relationships with external customers. This includes acting as a key contact for county inquiries about different UCare products and care coordination processes, providing clinical training for counties, and participating as a key contributor in clinical training of the metro care systems. In addition, this position has primary responsibility to ensure that relevant training materials are developed and maintained. Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of new and existing products relative to CLS functions, and introduce new products to CLS staff and external customers.
- Serve as a key contact for counties for clinical issues as they relate to UCare products.
- Work collaboratively with the UCare Government Programs County team to maintain positive working relationships with county staff.
- Represent CLS in internal and external county-based work groups or initiatives, such as the County Partnership Committee, county check-in meetings, etc.
- Identify knowledge gaps with external customers and identify the need for training.
- Develop and maintain CLS-related training materials for external customers, including product information and updates, care coordination manuals, CLS newsletters, etc.
- Conduct CLS-related training as needed for counties and assist with care system training as needed. Assist the Provider Network Management Department in the development and provision of training as requested.
- Cross-train on Clinical Analysis and Compliance staff duties and maintain a working knowledge of oversight processes, regulations, and team functions.
- Prepare monthly reports on activities and identify opportunities to increase efficiencies, productivity and quality of work.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
BSN preferred. RN with equivalent experience considered. Current Minnesota RN licensure required. Strong clinical experience and two to three years experience in training required. One to three years experience in Medicaid or Medicare risk managed care programs preferred.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.
Enter a highly collaborative environment where people are truly engaged, and feedback is valued. You’ll enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, as well as a host of other perks, including a nationally recognized wellness program, and a bright, open, award-winning office space in Northeast Minneapolis—just minutes from major freeways and retail centers.
At UCare, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.